Sunday, March 15, 2009

Introducing

Thanks for checking out some of my chronicles. I love to write, it's what keeps me somewhat sane in the midst of trying times. Over the years writing has become somewhat therapeutic for me. I created this site to go public with some exciting news.  Until now only family and close friends have been aware of what I am about to share with you. For many years God has laid on my heart to put to paper some of the incredible blessings, struggles, triumphs, and defeats I have experienced throughout my years in ministry. Two years ago I finally got the courage to be active in my conviction. Sheri Bennett has been incredibly gracious to help with my dream. We begin writing a project called Beyond Plastic Christianity. I am excited to say not only did we write a book called Beyond Plastic Christianity, but the Lord blessed us with the opportunity to write a second book called Lead to Follow. Through my posts I am going to share some updates on the publishing of the books, thoughts, insights, and actual writings from the two books. The only thing I ask of you is that you give me honest feedback of each one of my postings. I have so much to learn, your feedback will help me gain insight that I desperately need.

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by and check out my chronicles of the soul.

Live to Love.
C

1 comment:

  1. I think you have found your passion...don't stop..you are a gifted writer and I'm so proud of you. Aunt Kathy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on one of my Chronicles!

Live to Love.
C