Sunday, March 15, 2009

Update: Publishing process of Plastic Christianity

The latest news on the publishing process of Beyond Plastic Christianity is... it is soon to be published! I have been told by numerous authors and professionals in the publishing industry that it is extremely difficult for 1st time authors to get their book published. Many authors have to get their book self published. I'm excited to say that by the Grace of God Beyond Plastic Christianity will not have to go that route. Currently we have been offered two contracts on the book. This Tuesday I will have a teleconference with another publishing company and on Wednesday a publishing company that I am totally impressed with is due to offer us a contract. Please pray for us as we seek the publishing company that God desires to use to voice our message, Beyond Plastic Christianity.

Live to Love.
C

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on one of my Chronicles!

Live to Love.
C