Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Denver, Colorado

Currently I am in Denver, Colorado at the world's biggest christian book conference. I have been so blessed and humbled by being apart of this convention. Today I got to sign for quite some time, I was overwhelmed as I witnessed people standing in line to get a signed copy of my book. In fact my publisher had to turn people away today as a result of having to save the rest of my inventory for my signing tomorrow. I was also blessed when my publicist informed me that the Word Network wanted to interview me about The Superman Syndrome. The Word Network reaches over 50 million people in the US and reaches out to over 200 countries. I am so humbled and amazed to see this project bless so many. More than anything I am truly inspired and convicted to never quit dreaming, if you work hard enough, prayer consistently, and stay focused your dreams can become reality.
Live to Love.
C

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on one of my Chronicles!

Live to Love.
C