Saturday, August 22, 2009

FIELDS OF FAITH BOOKED 10/14/2009

Hey guys my management just informed me that I was booked for the 2009 Fields of Faith rally in San Angelo, Texas. Fields of Faith is a peer-to-peer ministry event. Students invite their own classmates and teammates to meet on their school’s athletic field to hear fellow students share their testimonies, experience live worship, and hear from a main speaker. An athletic field provides a neutral, interdenominational rally point where a community can come together. These rallies take place all over. Im excited to be a part of this evident, I wholeheartedly support FCA, and their commitment to reach today's generation. For more information about a rally near you check out www.fieldsoffaith.com

Live to Love.
C.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on one of my Chronicles!

Live to Love.
C