Monday, September 14, 2009

WAITING

As I travel both due to profession and leisure, there is one thing that drives me insane. I hate when my flight is delayed. I hate having to stay at the airport longer than the normal allotted time that is demanded before departure. All too often in life I have my found myself sitting in various waiting rooms anticipating answers. Airports, Doctor's offices, locker rooms, just to name a few have encompassed me during my times of waiting. In my impatience I quickly become agitated, and find my flesh attempting to convince me to give up. Even as I write this blog I found myself once again waiting, waiting for answers. In reality after I confront my pride, I honestly believe at times that is exactly where God wants you and I to be. Waiting. In the midst of the crazyiness of life's demands, I rarely find myself pausing to be still and listen. Scripture reads in Psalm 46:10 "Be still, and know that I am God," An open confession of my life is that incredibly too often, I have chased after knowing God instead of pausing to be still, and knowing that He is God.

Live to Love,
C

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on one of my Chronicles!

Live to Love.
C