Tuesday, October 20, 2009

DRIVE

Over the years I have underwent many interviews. A common question that has thread itself through numerous interviews is "what do I see myself doing in 5 years?" Each time I have to take time to pause, and intently evaluate the focus and direction of my life. In my opinion I wholeheartedly believe one of the greatest tragedy of society is the countless people that roam about the land without direction and vision for their life. Scripture states, "without vision people perish." What a powerful statement of truth. The sad reality is many people even though they are alive are really dead as a result of their lack of drive and recognition of their divine purpose. I challenge you to pause, take a deep breath and begin to step out in courage and pursue your deepest dreams and passions. Imagine how different this world would be if Martin Luther King, Jr. never acted upon his conviction, The disciple as a result of fear never shared the Gospel, more importantly Jesus never fulfilled his eternal purpose because of lack of drive... Look in the mirror and ask yourself, "Am I driven or is my lack of drive a ghost that HAUNTS me in such a way it causes me to waste away in a sea of lost direction?"

Live to Love.
C

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on one of my Chronicles!

Live to Love.
C