Tuesday, October 20, 2009

When The Honeymoon Fades

One disaster that tends to hit newborn Christians is the reality that the honeymoon experience doesn’t last forever. Sadly enough it is when this reality sets in and their world isn’t turbulence free, new many believers find themselves right back in the middle of their lifestyle that they walked away from days prior. Over the years, my faith has been tested countless times. Loss of friends, relationship struggles, and hard ministry knocks have made me confront my faith face to face. As the Honeymoon continues to fade and each time after the storms have cleared there is a consistent theme that somehow always surfaces. There is one truth that remains constant. Regardless if my world falls in, there is one who is there to put the pieces back together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on one of my Chronicles!

Live to Love.
C