Wednesday, December 23, 2009

A Year In Review

In about 20 minutes or so it will be Christmas Eve, wow how the year has flown by. This year has brought my life great times of success and failure, times of joy and times of weeping, but as the year begins to come to a close I wouldn't trade it for the world.
Some of the highlights of the year include my first project The Superman Syndrome doing better than I could imagine, Stop the Violence still impacting lives, justice to the guy that murdered my friend Albert, the team Im the chaplain for Abilene High winning a state championship, my daughter getting 3rd in state in soccer, my lil girl advancing quickly in marital arts, my wife becoming a senior in nursing school, and last but not least the news of our family expanding, yes that's right by the end of the summer we will have a baby. I'm sure I have left out a few things, but these come to my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on one of my Chronicles!

Live to Love.
C