Monday, May 3, 2010

Solemn

Today is a very solemn day for me as a result of Officer Rodney Holder's Celebration of Life service. Each and every day and night there are thousand upon thousands of first responders that keep watch of our communities. While we enjoy a good night rest, attend one of our children's school activities,sit down at a holdiday meal they are still out keeping watch. Although I didn't know officer holder personally, there is no doubt that his sacrifice will not go unnoticed as I live my life. The countless hours of keeping watch, protecting our community, and his actions that pursued justice will never be forgotten. Thank you Officer Holder for truly doing all you possible could to silence the silence and stop the violence. Although your watch has now came to end, I pray your life constantly reminds us all, to do all we possibly can to stand on behalf of justice, and silence our silence.

Live to Love
-C


Watch live video from Texas on Justin.tv

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on one of my Chronicles!

Live to Love.
C