Wednesday, June 30, 2010

CRAZINESS

Wow, life has been really crazy lately. But, what can I say it has been a good kind of crazy. This past Monday I spoke at Broadview Baptist Church, those guys over there are incredible. I love their faithfulness to both global and local missions. Yesterday I spoke to the Kiwanis group, I love the fact that regardless of how young or old they are, they are truly activist on behalf of children. Tonight I will speak at one of my favorite places to speak at of all time Macedonian Church. Their pastor is amazing, and the people there truly have a heart for their community. As my life continues to move rapidly leading up to Stop The Violence, I pray you will help me out by spreading the word about the event. We are 17 days away! If you have facebook, twitter, myspace, email,text, will you please spread the word? I cant tell you how awesome the event is going to be, and a free concert with SHONLOCK, it just doesn't get any better....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on one of my Chronicles!

Live to Love.
C