Sunday, September 26, 2010

Gal 5

As I read chapter 5 there are several things that stick out in my mind. I believe the whole key to the chapter is “So Christ has truly set us free. Now make sure that you stay free, and don’t get tied up again in slavery to the law.

Another thing I pull away from this chapter is that our faith must be displayed through love.

Capture verse 14 for a moment, isn’t it amazing what it says, love our neighbor as yourself, this command fulfills the law.

If you haven’t ever focused on memorization of scripture try memorizes the fruits of the Spirit found in verse 22-23.

22 But the Holy Spirit produces this kind of fruit in our lives: love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness, and self-control. There is no law against these things!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on one of my Chronicles!

Live to Love.
C