Thursday, October 14, 2010

Prayers

I think I am caught up for the most part, and need to jump off the laptop due to leaving to go out of town in a few minutes. For those of you that are faithful in reading my chronicles I greatly appreciate you. If I could ask one thing of you, I am having shoulder surgery next Wednesday.I have several tears and cartilage that needs to be removed. I have constantly heard how bad surgery on shoulders are. If you could throw up some prayers for me. This is extremely difficult, due to the schedule I carry and especially having a newborn in the house that I wont be able to hold for some time.Thanks for your faithfulness.

Live to Love.
C

3 comments:

  1. Got ya covered bro. Already been praying for that shoulder. It will be smooth,easy and a fast recovery.....in Jesus Name...Amen.
    Peace and Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Got ya covered Bro. already been prayin for that shoulder. It will be smooth,easy and a fast recovey....In Jesus name ...amen

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on one of my Chronicles!

Live to Love.
C