Sunday, November 7, 2010

Enemies? Good!

Churchill once said, "You have enemies? Good. That means you stood up for something in your life."

Most of my early years of life I did what I could to please people. I wanted to be popular, I wanted to fit in, I wanted to be deemed the cool kid.

As my life has matured in years that once premature desire has fled. I no longer desire to be popular or liked by all. My greatest desire is that when my life evaporates, the remnants of my life that live on after me will be composed around the reality that people knew I stood for something.

I pray the people that live beyond my years will know that I stood against injustice, that I stood for family, and most of all that I stood for exposing the love of Christ to all of humanity.

Live 2 Love,
C

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on one of my Chronicles!

Live to Love.
C