Saturday, January 15, 2011

New Lense

Over the last several weeks I have been looking at things through a different lense. For example when I look at things I ponder what I could do to make it better, more effective, and more durable. Whether it is a wall in the church building, a personal relationship, or something around the house, I have constantly noticed there is always room for improvement. Yet one of my greatest weaknesses has been for whatever reason, not excuberating the effort that is required to create the improvement. As of recently there is a drive and urgency that resides in the depths of my bones that I have to excercise. In the days ahead, if you are a member of the Mission Abilene you will notice projects that display this conviction.

Here is just a taste of what is happening...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on one of my Chronicles!

Live to Love.
C