Thursday, February 3, 2011

New Experiences

This week, even though the weather has been far from cooperating I have been able to witness quite a few new experiences. Driving in the ice and snow without heat in my vehicle, driving for two hours just to get across the city to my office, and taking care of dogs that use to be mine are just a few experiences I encountered this week. But my greatest experience this week has been watching my 6 month old crawl. For those of you that have blessed to be parents, I'm sure you can remember the joy that resonated in your soul the first time you watched your child crawl. The beauty about your child crawling is it provides a visual reminder that growth and transformation is taking place in your child's life. Maybe, just maybe we need to pause and reflect on our own lives and survey the growth and transformation that has taken place in recent months. If your having a tough time identifying any growth or transformation that has recently occurred, the bright side is you still have a chance to see it become apparent. Whether, you crawl, walk, or even run is irrelevant, the thing that matters most long is you are striving to transform.

Live to Love,
C

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad Spike and Zoe offered you the opportunity for a new experience. The dogs and I thank you very much. And I'm so glad God worked the ice and snow to your advantage so you've been able to spend more time with Sadie...to witness these special moments. These times pass all too quickly before they're grown and out the door.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on one of my Chronicles!

Live to Love.
C