Saturday, May 28, 2011

Mall Cop


So like I mentioned in a previous post my family is out of town for a few days. Therefore I am catching up on a lot of unfinished projects around my house. This morning, as I began my day, I started to sand our kitchen cabinets. Needless to say, my first cabinet didn't come out too good. You can see it featured in the corner of this post. Ha Ha I felt like Paul Blart on Mall Cop when he got a cut on his arm. I bled quite a bit, in all honesty I was scared I needed stitches because of the amount of blood. Even now, I can't quit laughing as I blog. What happened next is I took the horrifying leap to finally execute every ounce of courage within me. I look down, pull the shard of glass out of my knee and in disbelief I notice my horrifying cut was gigantic, the truth was it was about an inch long. Ha Ha. Life, at times you just have to pause and laugh.

I enclosed a clip of Mall Cop just for laughs


Live to Love.
C

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on one of my Chronicles!

Live to Love.
C