Saturday, June 18, 2011

Deploy

In current times we often hear the word deployment  way too often. Instantly when I hear the word deployment I think of my friends that sacrifice a great deal to deploy overseas. 
Yet, The more I investigate the word deploy the more I am fascinated by it.


DEPLOY-to spread out, utilize, or arrange for a deliberate purpose


In all reality the military should not be the only ones accepting deployment assignments. Those of us that follow the ways of Christ must constantly remind ourselves that daily we have been given a assignment to deploy to our own individual areas of influence with the purpose to share the love of Christ to those that we encounter. .


In his documentation, Matthew records Jesus command to his disciples, "Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age." 


In those few short sentences, we are given our deployment assignment, an assignment that only ceases when our breath no longer exist.


Will your accept your assignment?


Live to Love.
C

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on one of my Chronicles!

Live to Love.
C