Wednesday, June 1, 2011

A New Chapter Begins


In twenty five minutes, one 10 year old little girl's life and a blended family's life is forever changed. Twenty five minutes is all it took for the judge to grant me the great privilege to adopt Lexi, who has been with me the last 8 years. The tears in her eyes said it all. Needless to say we are off to celebrate the rest of the day. I can't thank you enough for all of you that constantly cover my fam in prayer. Chad Fambrough sent me a scripture as soon as he got my text notifying him of the good news. I think the scripture he shared with me sums up this adoption process.


2 Chronicles 20:17
But you will not even need to fight. Take your positions; then stand still and watch the LORD's victory. He is with you, O people of Judah and Jerusalem. Do not be afraid or discouraged. Go out against them tomorrow, for the LORD is with you!"


Glory to the Maker!



Live to Love.
C

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on one of my Chronicles!

Live to Love.
C