Wednesday, June 15, 2011

On The Road Again

It seems like I have spent more days on the road then in my city recently. Today I travel to one of my favorite cities in the states, Austin Texas. I love the art that flows throughout the city and the unique attributes that can only be found in Austin. There is an amazing church in Austin that greatly impacts the community. While Im in Austin I hope to learn how they engage the culture with such great success. I honestly believe that you can never arrive at a place in life where you can no longer learn. In all honesty, if I ever find myself in that place I will instantly check my pulse, when we come to a place when we can no longer learn, we are dead. 


live to love.
c


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on one of my Chronicles!

Live to Love.
C