Saturday, June 11, 2011

Patrol

Tonight I spent most of my evening traveling around the city with my good friends from the Dallas Chapter of The Guardian Angels. I am truly blessed to have the privilege to partner with such a great organization like the Guardian Angels. Over a year ago, I took a leap of faith and emailed the Dallas Chapter of the Guardian Angels. Here we are a year later after Curtis Sliwa, the founder of the Guardian Angels was in my city to help out with the Stop The Violence Events. As the day quickly approaches, we are waiting with anticipation to see  those that will take a step of courage and chose to fight injustice by joining the Guardian Angels.

The famous James Dean once said, "Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today." It is a beautiful sight to see, to witness first hand my dream to make a difference in the city begin to gain more and more momentum. 


I pray today you DREAM AND LIVE.


Live to Love.
C

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on one of my Chronicles!

Live to Love.
C