Friday, July 8, 2011

"I FIND FUEL..."

In recent days there has been so much static, confusion, and anger that has run rampant as a result of the Casey Anthony trial. I must admit, I have followed the case since  the first day it broke the new's airwaves some three years ago. When the verdict hit, like thousands I was completely shocked. Even in the midst of the announcement of the verdict that caused a sea of feelings to flow throughout my body, I find fuel to continue on with our mission to silence the silence. Many could say, "how in the world would you find fuel in the midst of that verdict?" Here is how, I find fuel as a result of people beginning to stand up and make noise opposing injustice. Regardless of what outcomes take place, regardless if justice is served, we must never allow our momentum to cease. We must continue to do all we can to MAKE SOME NOISE.

C

1 comment:

  1. Amen and amen!God can use the most evil situations and bring out some good from it--people finding their voices. Satan can't win.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on one of my Chronicles!

Live to Love.
C