Thursday, August 25, 2011

KTXS, LAST updated schedule before STV

Looks like KTXS will join the roster of interviews tomorrow. I think it will be featured on the 5 and 6 o'clock news.

Tomorrow I will start the day at KTAB at 5:30am to represent STV on the morning show, sometime early morning I will meet with KTXS, then return back to KTAB Studio at 11:30 for a pre-recorded interview with Charity Lee, where her story will be featured on KTAB Friday Night. I will then jump over to Abilene High school to speak to the Abilene High Football team at 12pm, then in the early afternoon we will meet with ARN, and last but far from least we will join the candyman on 106.3 at 2:30. I write all of this for one reason, to remind you that...


Literally we are less than an hour away from being ONE DAY AWAY FROM STV 2011. I beg you to spread the word to anyone and everyone, this a movement that all of humanity should be invited to...

I can't thank all of you enough, those of you that do all you can to make some noise.  Because of you, the city will not remain the same.

MAKE SOME NOISE!
C

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on one of my Chronicles!

Live to Love.
C