Tuesday, August 23, 2011

overwhelmed.

Tonight we closed out our leadership meetings for STV. I walked away from our last meeting entirely overwhelmed. I walked away overwhelmed with joy, I am greatly humbled  with the reality that so many people are joining the STV MOVEMENT. Today I was asked by a reporter, "Am I amazed what STV has become?" My answer simply was "yes and no."  Yes I amazed daily as a result of all the wonderful devoted people who are truly making a difference in our community, as a result of their intense labor, STV has become what it is today. Yet on the other hand I am not amazed. I'm not amazed, or shocked for lack of a better word, because all throughout God's Word time and time again  promises that He will give us our hearts desire as long as it lines up with His will for our lives. God is simply doing what He said He would do.  Amazed somewhat, humbled absolutely, that God would use flawed people such as us for His Glory.

Make some noise.
C

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on one of my Chronicles!

Live to Love.
C