Monday, August 22, 2011

TAKING FLIGHT...

Today I was blessed to be on The Professors Radio show on 1340am. Those guys are great. Tomorrow I will be on the Tejano station Star on 106 at 2pm. This will be the fourth year I have been on "The Candy Man's show." It really blessed me today to see The candy man as I left my first interview, circling his wrist was our first stop the violence bracelet that he hasn't ever taken off. It brings joy to my heart to know that STV is doing exactly what I dreamed it would do, creating awareness among the community

I'm excited to say in just a couple of minutes I am going to finalize the layout for STV for the fire marshal, which means we are one step closer to see STV take FLIGHT.


Make some noise.
C

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on one of my Chronicles!

Live to Love.
C