Sunday, September 25, 2011

I will forever remember you.

Today was a day that I will absolutely never forget as long as I live. I witnessed first hand somewhere around 40 people, ( we don't have an official count yet,) display a tremendous amount of audacity as they professed their faith through baptism. God you are so AWESOME.

Mission Abilene family you have sketched a memory in my heart that I will never forget. Thank you for allowing me the incredible honor to witness the move of God through you today.

 Thank you for showing me that there are people that reside on this earth that refuse to be the norm. Thank you for being AUDACIOUS. Because of your Audacious obedience I will never forget you.

Make some noise.
C

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on one of my Chronicles!

Live to Love.
C