Friday, October 7, 2011

Day 3

Since it is really late, and I have to catch an early morning flight I will be extremely brief.

Today was another action packed, insightful day.

Had the privilege to hear several incredible speakers, two of them being

Blake the founder of TOM's shoes, man that guy is amazing. More importantly his passion to not only talk about making a difference but to actually do something is incredibly inspiring. My family prior to the event already owned a pair of Tom's, but my suitcase has a couple of new presents for them...shh don't tell them... ha ha

I was a fan of His and his shoe line prior, but my love for his mission in life and his passion has definitely increased.

Also got to hear Mark Driscoll today. That guy is crazy good at conveying the Word of God. He is another example of people in this modern time living out their faith. It was truly exciting to hear him live instead of how I normally hear him via podcast.

I am also excited to bring home from Atlanta some new projects that my staff and I will bring to life in Abilene Texas. These projects will focus on fighting injustice globally.

Needless to say my suitcases are packed to brim, my heart is full, and my passion is deeper than ever.

I am looking forward to see my amazing family tomorrow, and my extended family, Mission Abilene on Sunday...

Don't forget to join us this Sunday, it will be a day that will inspire you to not only be a part of the community, but to live in it.

Remember life is better, when we do life with others...

Make some noise.
C

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on one of my Chronicles!

Live to Love.
C