Friday, October 14, 2011

Empty Your Cup

This week I challenged our staff to write about how they are emptying their cup...


Emptying your cup means to pour out to others the wisdom you have gained throughout your life. 


One of my favorite portions of Scripture is found in John 14:12 it states“I tell you the truth, anyone who believes in me will do the same works I have done, and even greater works, because I am going to be with the Father."
I love Jesus' mindset, He clearly states that our job in life is to work ourselves out of one. We are called to train people up in such a way that they can do our job 
better than we ever could. 


I am so excited to witness this take place in our leadership team. So many of my staff do things so much better than I do already.The day is quickly approaching when I will no longer lead my team, they will lead me...how exciting.


Make some noise.
C

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on one of my Chronicles!

Live to Love.
C