Saturday, November 12, 2011

Chuckles

Last night leaving the Abilene High Football game, I experienced one of the funniest things I have ever witnessed during my lifetime. Walking through a dark crowded parking lot it was difficult to find my Jeep. Instead of walking through each aisle in attempt to find my car, I simply hit my keyless entry in hopes it would flash my lights on. God must have knew I was not in the mood to search aimlessly for my car because about 20 feet away the headlights of my Jeep began to flash. As I walked toward my Jeep I noticed a middle aged couple about 10 feet ahead of me. The next thing I know the couple is getting in my Jeep and then shut the doors once they are nestled into the seats.  I continued to walk towards my Jeep, when I got next to the driver's side door, I kindly knocked on the window stating, "Sir, I think your in my Jeep."  He said, "Well I have a red Jeep." I hate to admit it, but I laughed a little bit and then said "Sir, well I think you are sitting in a black Jeep." His wife began to laugh hysterically as the man proceeded to get out of my Jeep. We shook hands and then I got in MY black jeep (lol) with a story I'll never forget.

As you live today I pray you find a few chuckles along the way, in a world that reeks with stress, enjoy those moments that bring a smile to your face.

Make some noise.
C

1 comment:

Thanks for commenting on one of my Chronicles!

Live to Love.
C