Sunday, November 13, 2011

Invitation to Witness

As we enter into a season of thanksgiving it causes me to pause and really investigate what I am thankful for. There's no doubt that first and foremost I am thankful that God looked upon a sinful person such as myself and extended to me an invitation of grace. Secondly I am grateful for a beautiful family that teaches me more than any textbook ever could. My list of people I am grateful for is quite long so I'll end this post with one other group of people I am thankful for, my staff. Those guys are incredible. Their passion for God and people inspire me to be a better believer. There is not an ounce of doubt in my mind that Mission Abilene has become what it is today because of each one of them.
I say all that to say, join us this Wednesday at the Re:turn feast so you can witness me express my gratitude to my staff as I present to them a special gift. I promise you don't want to miss this.
Make some noise.
C

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on one of my Chronicles!

Live to Love.
C