Friday, January 13, 2012

Die Living

Over recent days I have began to realize that in this life I would rather die living my dream of making this world a better place, then die daydreaming about it. Maybe it's because I'm quickly approaching thirty three years old and that was Jesus magical number or maybe it's the constant burn inside me that causes me to contemplate such things. I honestly pray for all of us that we would find the courage to step forth in putting to flight the steps that will help us live out our dreams, regardless of what others might say. I pray God will put people in our path that will encourage us, even though many will call us crazy. I pray that God gives us the endurance and wisdom to follow through on the things we always desired to do.

Make some noise,
C

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on one of my Chronicles!

Live to Love.
C