Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Empty Mailbox

Throughout my life, if I was to be honest one of biggest pet peeves is waiting. I have found myself waiting for weather to pass, so I could continue with my sporting competition. Waiting for people to show up for a meeting, waiting for that report card to see what I made, the list is endless of how many times I have waited for things to occur. This week I find myself waiting once again, waiting for a letter to arrive in my mailbox. The letter either has information that could change my life and countless others enclosed in it or the letter could have no effect on me whatsoever. This is the second day I have found myself driving to my mail box only to find a hand full of junk mail. After two days of being left with anxiety and let down, I began to realize that my impatience has taken a toil on me. Therefore I did what I know best to do, research other people's thoughts on the process of waiting in hopes of a little enlightenment. Thanks to T.D Jakes I found it, I hope his words help those of you in the same predicament I am in.

"Timing is so important! If you are going to be successful in dance, you must be able to respond to rhythm and timing. It’s the same in the Spirit. People who don’t understand God’s timing can become spiritually spastic, trying to make the right things happen at the wrong time. They don’t get His rhythm – and everyone can tell they are out of step. They birth things prematurely, threatening the very lives of their God-given dreams."

Remember timing is everything.

Make some noise.
C

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on one of my Chronicles!

Live to Love.
C