Thursday, January 5, 2012

Home Sweet Home

Hey guys, a friend of mine that I have worked with for over a decade will be able to move into his new home this Monday. I'm sure you're sitting there thinking, "what's the big deal about someone getting a new home?" It's a big deal because my friend's home for the past 13 years has been the streets of Abilene. On Monday I will be able to witness one of my dreams become reality as one of my friends for the first time in thirteen years will not be able to be referred to as being homeless. I say all of that to ask, if you have any furniture, pots and pans, towels, or any other household items that you could give him I would greatly appreciate it. Currently all he owns is a backpack, a bag of clothes, and a bicycle. Thanks for helping a friend of mine out with his home sweet home.
Make some noise.
C

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on one of my Chronicles!

Live to Love.
C