Saturday, January 28, 2012

Unlocking the Door

Featured in the picture to the left is Brenner, my homeless friend that I have worked with for over 13 years, opening the door of his home for the first time. As I reflect back on that day, the more this picture means to me. That day I thought I got to witness Brenner unlock the door to his dreams, but I was wrong. That day I witnessed him unlock the door to both of our dreams. His dream to no longer being homeless, my dream that all people would have a place of refuge. After I had left from his home, he sent me a text I will cherish for the rest of my life. It read... "Hey Chad, I am officially not homeless Thanks to you and our Heavenly Father."  What dream are you dreaming not only for yourself, but also for humanity?  Make some noise-C                

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on one of my Chronicles!

Live to Love.
C