Monday, February 27, 2012

DV8

Wow, it seems like forever since I have blogged. In all honesty this is the longest I have gone without blogging. Over the last month my schedule had began to spiral out of control, therefore I had to pull back from a few things to give myself the opportunity to pause and take a few deep breaths. During those times I was able to catch my breath, I began to ponder what  really creates change in our households, our schools, our communities, our churches,  our cities, and our world. The common thread that I have constantly found is people, people willing to be different, people willing to deviate from the norm, people willing to not only make a difference but who are willing to be the difference....are you one of those people?

Make some noise.
C

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on one of my Chronicles!

Live to Love.
C