Wednesday, April 18, 2012

1 Dollar

Houston police say four teens have been accused of killing a homeless man for all the money he had – a dollar.
Capital murder charges were filed Tuesday against two suspects who are 18 and one who is 17 years old.
A 16-year-old girl was held in juvenile custody on a capital murder count.
The body of 32-year-old Miguel Ramos was discovered April 4 in an alley.
Houston police say the victim had been robbed and shot.


Wow, this story leaves me speechless and completely sick to my stomach. When will the violence stop? It will stop when we began to unite together and make some noise....


As you reach in your pocket today to possibly buy a coke or maybe a cup of coffee, I challenge you to grip the dollar a little bit tighter and ask yourself, "Am I truly doing all I can to make a difference?"


Make some noise.
C









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on one of my Chronicles!

Live to Love.
C