Friday, May 25, 2012

4 years ago

In 2008, four years ago exactly my night was spent much like tonight at home with my family. But I had no clue in just a few short hours the day of May 26th would change my life for eternity.

My friend Albert Cadena's body was found in a North Abilene alley on that morning. He was executed by 3 heartless individuals.

As my mind raced following being informed of the tragic news, I knew one thing for certain. I knew I could not let Albert's death be in vain.

In August of that year I began the process of not allowing Albert's death go without purpose, which birthed The STV Movement.

Four years later, I'm still heartbroken for the loss of my buddy. BUT I am truly grateful and humble that my friend, Albert did not die in vain. His legacy lives on as the STV Movement gains more and more momentum.

Make some noise.
C

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on one of my Chronicles!

Live to Love.
C