Wednesday, October 24, 2012

SJ

Prior to Sadie being born, Ash and I prayed and prayed about the name we would give our 2nd daughter. We decided that Ashley would come up with the first name of our child and I would come up with her middle name. Ashley one night told me that she really felt strongly that our daughter's first name should be Sadie. We researched the name and quickly found out that in Hebrew Sadie, means princess. After finding out what the name meant, I gave my blessing. I continued to pray about Sadie's middle name, a name that when my lifetime had passed that she would be proud of because it was something that her daddy gave her. I continued to pray, continue to investigate name after name. One night it hit me, "Chad what do you want your daughter to remember about you?" Obviously the quick answer was that I stood for Jesus Christ. Yet, I also wanted her to know that I stood on behalf of Justice...it brings joy to my heart to see our little princess of justice, Sadie Justice Mitchell stand with us as we continue to do all we can to STOP THE VIOLENCE....IF A TWO YEAR OLD CAN STAND UP, DON'T YOU THINK YOU CAN?

-C

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on one of my Chronicles!

Live to Love.
C