Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Time, Where has it gone?

Wow, WHERE HAS TIME GONE?  I got word today from my publisher that I will receive my first copy of my book The Superman Syndrome the 2nd week of July. Then later on that week I will fly to Denver for a book signing at the CBA Conference, the biggest, international book conference in the world. God has truly blessed me. Writing this book has been such an exciting adventure. The hardships, the late hours,  and the countless phone calls, in the end HAS definitely been worth it.  My greatest prayer for this book is that all that read it will truly be inspired to be who they are suppose to be in Christ. In the next several post I want to give you a little glimpse of the book. Please feel free to pass this on to all your friends and mentors. 

Live to Love.
C

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on one of my Chronicles!

Live to Love.
C