Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Vacation

This week I was blessed to spend some time away after such a hard run at getting everything prepared for my book The Superman Syndrome to get printed. After a crazy journey, Im excited to say that I will get the first copy of the book by the end of next week. But enough about the book,  this week I got to go on  a road trip with Ashley and our good friends Ryan and Haley.  My parents flew to meet us for the last part of our vacation. It was great to get away from the busyness of life and be able to go with the flow with very little worries.  On Sunday I had quite an experience, the reality of no longer being in my twenties came abruptly as I celebrated my 30 birthday. But I have to say that God has blessed me tremendously in my 30 years of living. It has been an incredible roller coaster ride thus far. The ride has been filled with times of great joy, seasons of hurt, moments of success, and vivid times of struggles. Yet, I am grateful for each one of those ocurences, because without them I wouldn't be who I am today. 

Live to Love.
C

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on one of my Chronicles!

Live to Love.
C