Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Capture

CAPTURE- to record in lasting form

This week as I looked at the beauty in the world from a much slower pace, I was intrigued and convicted all at once. In my life, busyness is something that has become a norm. I run to meeting after meeting, answer phone call after phone call, respond to email after email, but rarely do I pause and just take ALL that life has to offer in. Seldom do i PAUSE and take a deep breath and simply enjoy God's work of art throughout the day. Looking out of the window as I traveled home from vacation, I constantly was drawn in by the beauty of a simple rain shower, the peace that the blue skies had to offer. and by the incredible schemes of color displayed by a beautiful rainbow. As I continued to glance out the window, the word capture struck my inner soul. It was as if I felt God speaking to me saying, "Chad, you are spending so much of your time chasing after things that you are missing what life is all about" At that moment I made a commitment to myself that I am going to attempt to pause throughout the craziness of the day, and simply breath, and TAKE ALL THAT LIFE HAS TO OFFER IN. 

Live to Love.
C

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on one of my Chronicles!

Live to Love.
C