Monday, December 7, 2009

Heavy Day

As my day has almost come to an end, I must say it has been an extremely heavy day. Today started a trial for the person that killed my friend Albert. I miss Albert so much, he was such a joy to hang around, his excitement for the Lord, and his passion to change his life still inspires me. I miss his late night phone calls when we read the Bible together, I miss picking him up for Tuesday Bible studies, I miss seeing him smile as God continued to manifest himself more and more in his life. I write all of this to say please pray for me along with his wonderful family, the Cadena family. Many of us will be testifying during this trial, and honestly will have to face first hand the gruesome details about his murder...I will post a story about him that I am including in my second book. I pray his life inspires you. Please feel free to pass along my blog to your friends, encourage them to love the people that surround them, sadly enough we never know how long those people will be in our lives. They can be ripped out of our life in a blink of an eye. Once again please pray for us all, I am having an extremely tough time with this.

Live to Love.
C

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on one of my Chronicles!

Live to Love.
C