Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Another Loss

Today, is another tough day for me. Today I'm officiating the service of a Andrew Gonzalez, a young man that was murdered in Whichita Falls, Texas. The purpose and meaning of Andrew’s life will only be lifted up not by just remembering him but by what we allow God to bring through us out of this senseless tragedy. Friends I ask you join with me in sharing the message that we must stop the violence in our communities, and we must start the love, regardless of differences in race, in views, in economic statuses, we must love one another. Andrews death causes me to burn with deeper passion to do all I can to see violence stop in our communities.

Here is his obituary link

http://www.reporternews.com/news/2009/dec/27/andrew-gonzalez

Live to Love.
C

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on one of my Chronicles!

Live to Love.
C