Monday, January 11, 2010

Live

Life as we know it at times seems insanely chaotic, as if we are on a roller coaster that never ceases. Yet at times, life seems so incredibly peaceful, as if we are sailing on the calmest sea. Sadly enough, I have came to the realization that at one point in my life, I will take one last breath and life as I know it will come to an end. Recently I have been so deeply convicted to truly live my life to the absolute fullest. This conviction is not birthed out of the fear of the unknown, it is a conviction rooted in the truth that our life is a mere vapor. The sad truth is that many of us won't die instantly from a car wreck, or something else that is so tragic that it instantly takes our life from us. Many of us will lie on our death bed awaiting death to invade our human shell. With my entire being I challenge you to live. Live in such a way, that you chase after your dreams, that you chase ever adventure your soul desires. Live in such a way, that if you have to lie on your death bed and wait for death, you won't lie there in a sea of sheets of regret wishing you would have chased after your dreams. .

2 comments:

  1. you should read the book, "Don't Waste Your Life" by John Piper

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Andrew, I will definitely have to grab it for my next read, as soon as I finish reading the 4 books I so deeply need to complete!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on one of my Chronicles!

Live to Love.
C