Monday, January 11, 2010

Before Death Knocks

Many of us have witnessed the familiar movie bucket list, although it is quite humorous at times, the movie is quite insightful. If you were to pause and truly reflect upon your life, what are some things that you want to do before you die?

See my children married
Adopt a child
Write a New York Bestseller
Visit the Holy Land
Zip line across a deep valley of a mountain
Go homeless for a week and write about my adventure
Go on a two week trip with my wife without any agenda
Eat everything I want for a day without worry about the caloric consequences
Learn a different language
Launch a non profit organization that impacts thousands
Go to a U2 Concert
Attend the Superbowl
Ride in a hot air balloon in Alburque
Scrapbook my struggles and success for my kids to have when I'm gone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on one of my Chronicles!

Live to Love.
C