Sunday, January 24, 2010

Discipline

In recent days I am learning the root of many of humanity's issues is lack of discipline. Many people that have crossed my path throughout my journey have struggled financially as a result of not having discipline to not overspend. Many people like myself have struggled with their weight due to lack of discipline with their eating habits. Many people that struggle with gossiping is due to lack of discipline with their tongue. Many children act up or don't obey due to lack of discipline. There are so many problems in life that are a direct result of lack of discipline. My prayer for myself and others that encompass my life is that we continue to strive to seek discipline regardless of the sacrifice that it requires.

1 comment:

  1. interesting post, but I will have to respectfully disagree with you. I have posted a response on my own blog and if you would like you may read it at http://costfreechristianity.blogspot.com/2010/01/is-discipline-enough.html
    Thank you and sorry I do not know how to post a link instead of the address.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on one of my Chronicles!

Live to Love.
C