Tuesday, January 12, 2010

The Waiting Room

Currently I am sitting in a waiting room waiting to testify at a murder trial. The trial is for the second guy that was involved with the murder of my friend Albert. Surrounded by Albert's family I have to wonder why? Why did this happen to a guy that was allowing God to change his life? His family is so precious, they have become like a second family to me. In all reality even in the midst of this tragic and gruesome experience there is a sense of beauty that has been birthed. Albert desired deeply that his family would not only know the Lord but be active in church. Although my buddy didn't live long enough to see it for himself, his dream has become a reality!
Never give up on your dreams.

Please pray for us this week!

Live 2 Love,
C

1 comment:

  1. I was reading Psalm 35 yesterday with the thought that this was Albert's prayer. And I realized that, though it was not the way we would have chosen if it was ours to choose, but God has answered his prayer in mighty ways...through his family and the people whose lives have been changed because of his story. I don't believe God chose to take Albert's life--men did that--but God has in so many ways redeemed that tragedy and He's still redeeming it every day that Albert's story is told.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on one of my Chronicles!

Live to Love.
C