Monday, March 1, 2010

Hide and Seek

Without going into detail, I must say that today has been one of the most eventful AND bizarre days of my entire ministry. Today I got word that someone I know very well was missing and had been assaulted the night before. After searching much of the day, we were able to locate this particular individual through direct intervention from our Heavenly Maker. They were pad locked in an apartment by another human being. After confronting the person that padlocked the individual in, he opened the door. The police arrived and handled the situation. After medical examination it was concluded that they are okay, shaken up but okay, thank the Lord. I say all of this to say, I think today I got a little bit closer glimpse of what Jesus feels when his lost become found. .

Please lift this person up in prayer...I can not release more info due to obvious reasons of stuff still pending, but God knows who they are.

SOME DAY, I'm writing a book called only at THE MISSION

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on one of my Chronicles!

Live to Love.
C