Sunday, April 11, 2010

Beautiful chaos

In the midst of a chaotic schedule, that demands numerous tasks, activities, and deadlines the beauty of life is at times overlooked. Throughout the week, upon my work day ending I consistently find myself running. Martial arts, soccer practices, speaking engagements, often cause me to constantly be in pursuit from point "a" to point "b." In my fast paced world I often fail to recognize the most beautiful parts of the pursuit of my journeys. Sometimes the most beautiful times of my journey are the few moments I have riding with my daughter to one of her sports activities, the late night book reading before she goes to bed, the simple times of helping her brush her hair prior to her going to sleep. In the midst of chaos, I challenge you to take time to cherish those short moments of beauty, sometimes those opportunities never revisit you.

Live 2 Live
-c

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on one of my Chronicles!

Live to Love.
C