Thursday, May 27, 2010

Who Will?

This week has moved quite rapidly as a result of my busy schedule that has included many different comittments. One of those being preparations for Stop The Violence. In all honesty at times I wonder does Stop The Violence even make a difference in our city? Then today I stood at the side of a hospital bed that encompassed a beaten homeless man that been my friend for a little over 12 years. He was beaten so badly that he has fragments of his skull floating around in his head,and not only that he lost one of his ears. All afternoon I have been reminded, that is why I am a part of the Stop The Violence Movement...if we don't do all we can to silence the silence and stop the violence, who will? Will you join me?

Live to Love,
c

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on one of my Chronicles!

Live to Love.
C