Friday, May 28, 2010

I could really use a wish right now

Since an early age many of us find ourselves blowing out the candles of our birthday cake as we make a wish...There is no doubt I enjoy wishful thinking but in all reality I have issues with it. The greatest issue I have with wishful thinking is too often that is all it is, thinking. I just wander what this world would look like if we transferred our wishful thinking into acting on behalf of our wishes. The older I become the more familiar I am with living out my wishes. The brutual truth is our time on earth is brief, and realistically we don't know when our life will expire. I don't want to wait till I am on my death bed to live out my last wishes. I want to see them come to completion while I am alive and well...today as you go about living, pause and visualize yourself blowing out the candles on your birthday cake...what are you wishing for? More importantly what are you doing to make those wishes
become reality?
Write a book? Start a business? Volunteer at a nonprofit? Start a community movement? Start a new career? Adopt a child? Get a college degree? Be a better parent?

Act upon your wishes!!!

Live to love,
c

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on one of my Chronicles!

Live to Love.
C